Wednesday, April 27, 2011

conversations with dolly


Last evening I went outside to clean up my truck and get the car seat, Scot and I are switching vehicles today. When I came back in the house they (Scot and Dolly) were in the bathroom.
Me: what's going on in here?
Dolly: I did a big poop and poppy is wiping my butt
Me: that's a good girl dolly!
Just a few minutes later she comes running to me
Dolly: nanny I think I have a little bit of poop in my underwear, just a little bit, are you still happy with me?
Me: well let's go see, maybe poppy didn't wipe it good enough
He didn't
Me: that poppy needs a little more practice
Dolly: maybe when poppy grows up to be an old lady like you he can do it better.................
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No comments: