Wednesday, July 13, 2011

conversations with dolly

Dolly and Madison were swimming in her little pool yesterday. Dolly somehow discovered to hold her breathe and put her whole face under the water and move around on her belly "swimming". Madison started doing it too. Their hair was splayed all around their heads as they were doing this, and I praised them for their bravery.
Me: Oh Dolly I have to get my camera to video this wonderful new trick! Be good for one minute while I go in the house and get the camera.
I couldn't find the camera anywhere, it must be in the truck which Scot took today.
Me: Dolly I can't find the camera, I am sorry I can't video you guys.
Dolly: (with attitude) Nanny, well just use your phone camera!
How does a three year old get so smart about technology?

No comments: