Thursday, August 11, 2011

4 things to make you smile

1. While shopping at Walmart Dolly found a little baby doll she wanted, while we were checking out the man at the register scanned the doll and put it in a bag all by itself and handed it to
Dolly with a smile. She said "I think I'm starting to like this guy".
2. Dolly was taking a bubble bath the other night. She was gassy and tooted (a very long toot) and a trail of bubbles left the rear end of her and floated along the top of the water. She turned around and saw them, took her finger and popped them, smelled her finger and said "it doesn't stink".
3. Dolly woke up from a nap in a grouchy mood. Ugh! Hate when that happens. I tried to counter act it, and using my saddest face, by telling her one of my chickens had died. She wanted to see it but I told her she couldn't. She got madder. I said "but I really need a hug because I am sad that my chicken died". She said, " why nanny, you still got a whole bunch of them out there!".
4. Mack gave Dolly a wrestling figure. For whatever reason his mouth is open wide like he is yelling. After studying if for a long time she looked at me and said " looks like he is ready to see the dentist".

No comments: