Sunday, August 28, 2011

church songs dolly style

Dolly loves to sing and she loves loves loves music. This means she always stayes for praise and worship at church before she goes to the nursery. Now you might not think that a 3 year old is really paying attention to the songs but Dolly is. I catch her all through the week singing songs from church. I hear the melody and I know exactly what she is singing, however the words get a little confusing for her. So I want to share *Dolly's version* with you.
The chorus goes ...... I will trust in You --- I will trust in You --- I will turst in You, with all my heart.
Dolly's version --- I will just say boo --- I will just say boo --- I will just say boo, it theres a fight. We have been working on that one and poppy convinced her it was I will trust in You, so she says Ima trust in You --- close enough.
The chorus goes ..... My saviour lives
Dolly's version --- My sailor lives. Working on that one too.
The chorus goes..... I am free to run, I am free to dance, I am free to live for you.
Dolly's version --- I am free to run, I am free to dance, I am free just for you. Letting that one alone, it's to cute.
The one she NEVER EVER gets wrong is ..... Glory to God, Glory to God, Glory to God forever. Take my life and let it be all for you and for Your glory take my life and let it be yours. Every word of that one she gets correct and she really belts that one out loud. And she tells me, Nanny that songs sometimes makes me cry.

Jesus was traveling through a village and all the little children were flocking around Him. His diciples were trying to shoo them away saying don't bother the Master. And Jesus told them, No, let the little children come unto me..........

No comments: