Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Little Angels



Recently our baby grand daughter has come to stay with us. She was just over two months old at the time. This means middle of the night feedings. Good thing I am not a heavy sleeper. As she is sleeping, I look at her chubby little face and feel how smooth her cheeks are. She has fat little turkey legs and dimples on her chubby little hands. She has dimples on her cheeks when she smiles and the biggest blue eyes ever.

One night, after a late night bottle, as I burped her and rubbed her back she went right back to sleep. I put her down in her bed and rubbed her back a little more and whispered very quietly what a precious little angel she was. Then she stuck her little hiney up in the air and just let one rip. She went on sleeping but I had to cover my mouth to keep the laugh from escaping or she probably would have woken up. She is still a precious little angel even if she is a bit gassey.

No comments: