Wednesday, October 27, 2010

my moms innocence makes me laugh

I wanted to make some chocolate chip cookies the other day and realized that I didn't have any baking soda, so I called my mom and asked her if she had any and could she put just a little bit in a ziploc bag for me and bring it along to church. When we got to church I asked her if she remembered the baking soda and as she reached into her purse she told me I didn't have a ziploc bag so I put it in this tin foil. And she hands me a piece of tin foil all wrapped up neatly with the baking soda in it. I chuckled inside and all I could think of was what if, for whatever reason. I got pulled over and the cops found this tinfoil package and unwrapped it and here I got some white powder in it? Unfortunately the story ends here and I won't be giving you any drama and excitement but still.................. my mom's innocence makes me laugh. Of course white powder in a ziploc bag wouldn't be any better but the tin foil takes the cake. I love my mom. She always makes me laugh and the two of us together are bound to be a comedy.

No comments: