Wednesday, January 26, 2011

the potty incident

Off we go shopping and the first thing I have to do when we get there is go to the bathroom. To much coffee of course. Unfortunately the big stall is occupied so Dolly and I have to squeeze into the little one. Move back so I can close the door Dolly. Now move over so I can get in here. Let me go first because I really have to go. Are you doing the pee pee dance Nanny? Yes I am. This is the day she decided not to take off her gloves and coat in the store, so after I am done it's her turn. First put your monkey on top of the toilet paper holder so he won't get on the dirty floor. Take off your gloves. "I can do it by myself". Patiently waiting in this tiny cramped space for her. Now stick them in your pockets. "I can do it by myself". Waiting some more.... Now lets take off your coat. "I can do it by myself". Finally I yank her pants down and I sit her on the toilet. "I can do it by myself" and she gets off the toilet only to put herself back on it. Thankfully she didn't pull her pants up just to take them down again. I tell her to squat down (you know those open spaces on the public toilet seats, shes afraid of falling in them) so she won't pee ...................... on the back of her pants. Sigh........... Oh well, now you will have to wear them with the wet spot because we don't have anything to change into. Dat's ok Nanny, it will be awright. I am "allowed" to get her some toilet paper and she thanks me for it, tank you tor getting me the toilet paper Nanny. She is grinning at me. Then she gets off and we are squeezing our way around to get her pants up and I emplore her to wait until we get out of this tiny space to get on her coat. Back up so I can open the door Dolly. Naturally the door goes in instead of out. Now move over Dolly so we can get out of here.

I have lost count of how many times the automatic flusher has flushed the toilet.

No comments: