Friday, November 19, 2010

Ramen Noodles


I fell asleep on the couch when Dolly went for a nap. I dreamed that Timmy was there when I woke up and that someone had brought him home a day earlier. I was so surprised that I fainted. It was the moment I woke up and then I dozed back to sleep again and was just coming to from the fainting spell. He was standing there in tan pants with a blue military shirt on, obviously the clothes they gave him to come home in since he went there in orange jail bird clothes. He said "hey woman why is the refrigerator empty"? I instantly noticed how slim and trim he was and I got up and said come here and hug me. Then I woke up. It was so funny because he has gained a lot of weight in the last year.

I went outside to tell Scot about my dream and he laughed and said did you read that letter we got from him today? I said no I didn't see it. He laughed again and said that Timmy is talking about getting diet pills to loose some of the weight he gained. I hurried inside to read the letter and I quote "I am excited about coming home everything is going to be a little bit different. I can't wait to eat pizza and fajitas and lasagna and steak. Oh man it's going to be so nice to eat a pork steak or even a pork chop...... Hell yeah!!! That will be the nicest thing ever. It sucks going 10 months without eating real meat. They say we get turkey but it think it's soybeans cause it don't taste nothing like turkey. I think I'm gonna get some diet pills when I get out to lose some of this weight that I've gained for 10 months of eating nothing but raman noodles, God those things are fattening. So, I did laugh....................!!!

No comments: