Thursday, November 18, 2010

shes running away from home




One evening after dinner while Dolly was occupied I motioned to Scot that I was going to the store. He nodded ok and I snuck out the back door. It's so much easier to zip to the store alone and not have to buckle unbuckle and buckle again. While I was gone she noticed I was missing and asked poppy, where is nanny? He told her I ran away. She marched to her room and said I am going to run away and find her. As I was coming in the back door and she was lugging this bag that looked pretty heavy. She says this is heavy nanny. I said what are you doing? She says I am running away from home to find you. You are? What do you have in that bag, lets see. I bend down and sure enough it's full. Full of about 5 pair of shoes........... she's got her priorities.

No comments: